MCN Mummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCN Mummies

A place to chat about the ins and outs of Modern Cloth Nappies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?

Go down 
+4
~Nikki~
fluffystar
sarah77
MyMiniMes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MyMiniMes

MyMiniMes

Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 am

Well pretty basic, where do you buy it from?

I'm looking on Darlings Down Under atm but they are sold out of the regular Rocking Green. Oh and what is your favourite scent?

What other sites stock it?
Back to top Go down
sarah77

sarah77

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 am

I cant remember where I got mine from Laughing One of the online shops.

The eco store one is from Woolworths and apparently it has the same ingredients as rock n green - I am going to get some of this when I run out of rock n green
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahrickard.com.au
fluffystar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I bought my RnG from Ninky Bear. Personally I can't smell the scents at all - yes I know the scent isn't for the nappies but even when I open the bag I just can not smell anything and I am an aroma-therapist!
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMes

MyMiniMes

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

I went and bought some of the eco store detergent this afternoon and tried it on my new nappies. Tomorrow I'll see if it passes the test on my used ones that are starting to smell a little.
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 am

i get ecostore from woolies
Back to top Go down
https://mcnmummies.forumotion.com
DylanOliverMitchellMummy

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 am

Eco store at woolies.
Rock and Green you can get from Silly duffas.
Back to top Go down
sarah77

sarah77

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 am

Renee - let me know how you go with the eco store Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

Woolworths for Eco store and online (from whoever has a sale lol) for rng
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMes

MyMiniMes

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 am

Well I tried the Eco store, doesn't work very well on poo stains on my terry squares, and the scent is a very sickly lemon scent that I'm not a fan off; its very strong on the inserts. However the nappies do feel really good, they are soft again.
Back to top Go down
sarah77

sarah77

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am

Thanks for that Renee
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMes

MyMiniMes

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 am

Now that the nappies are dry, the scent has definately toned down and is quite pleasant, the lining of the nappies is still really soft but the inserts have become quite stiff.
Back to top Go down
sarah77

sarah77

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 am

oh ?
Back to top Go down
MyMiniMes

MyMiniMes

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah after the eco wash yesterday, the peapods insert took a awile to dry and are stiff, manageable but stiff. Im wondering though if that might be a good thing after reading what Nikki put in about the Stip wash.
Back to top Go down
sarah77

sarah77

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 am

Maybe put them in the dryer on warm and see if that softens them up ?
Back to top Go down
Bel

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm

i got my rng from ninky bear. im down to my last bag so will have to get more soon.
Back to top Go down
Jadensmum

Jadensmum

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I just use regular washing powder and once amonth use RNG. I get mine from BBH.

I have been thinking of trying Eco Store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?   Where do you buy your MCN detergent from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your MCN detergent from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MCN Mummies :: Nappies :: Use & Maintenence-
Jump to: